Your browser does not support iframes.
Exam Name: Kerala Common Entrance Exam (KEAM- Kerala CEE)
Commonly called as: KEAM 2013 - Kerala CEE 2013
Exam type: State Level
Exam category: UG Exam
Conducting Institute: Commissioner of Entrance Examinations, Kerala Government
About KEAM 2013: KEAM has been conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations, Kerala Government to provide admission to the students in various engineering courses in the institutes in the state.
KEAM 2013 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates who wish to apply for KEAM must have completed their 10+2 from a recognized Board. The minimum mark requirement for the candidates is 50% in Maths separately and an aggregate of 50% in Physics and Chemistry. The candidates who have completed three years diploma programme in engineering with at least 50% marks are also eligible to apply.
The candidate must complete the age of 17 years in December 2013 to become eligible to apply. However, there is no upper age limit for the candidates.
KEAM 2013 Selection Procedure:
The selection of the candidates is based on their performance and score in the KEAM exam.
KEAM 2013 Paper Pattern:
The entrance exam will have two papers. The first paper is Physics and Chemistry and the second paper is Maths. The candidate will get two and a half hours to complete each paper. A total of 120 questions will be asked carrying 480 marks.
KEAM 2013 Application process: Register at the website, login and apply online. Send a hard copy of the online application as per the given guidelines (signature of candidate, parent, photograph) along with the requisite documentsto Commissioner for Entrance Examinations Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, 5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001Note: Only one application per candidate
KEAM 2013 Application Fees: Rs.700 (SC / ST : Rs.350)Note: ST candidates whose annual family income is below Rs.40,000/- are exempted from payment of application fee on condition that they produce income certificate and caste certificate from the Revenue Authority
KEAM 2013 Dubai Centre for Exam: Candidates choosing 'Dubai' as Examination Centre will have to remit an additional fee of Rs.10,000/- by way of a Demand Draft (DD) drawn on a Nationalised Bank, in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram along with the application. KEAM 2013 Mode of Payment of Application Fee : Security Card : available at selected post offices on cash payment OR Demand Draft.KEAM 2013 KEY No : The Candidate should maintain strict confidentiality of the Key Number and keep it in safe custody till the end of allotment process of KEAM 2013.
KEAM 2013 Exam Centres: Thiruvananthapuram (TVM), Kollam (KLM), Pathanamthitta (PTA), Alappuzha (ALP), Kottayam (KTM), Ernakulam (EKM), Idukki (IDK), Thrissur (TCR), Palakkad (PKD), Malappuram (MLP), Kozhikode (KKD), Wayanad (WYD), Kannur (KNR), Kasaragod (KSD), New Delhi (DLH) and Dubai (DUB).
KEAM 2013 Important Dates:
Sale of Security Cards & Prospectus at selected Post Offices / Online Application: From January 14, 2013
Last date for sale of Security Cards: February 8, 2013 (Friday)
Engineering Entrance Examination :
Physics & Chemistry (P-I) : April 22, 2013, 10 am to 12.30 pm,
Mathematics (P-II): April 23, 2013, 10 am to 12.30 pm
KEAM 2013 Result:
The result of the exam and the rank list will be published in the official website (https://www.cee-kerala.org) and all the leading newspapers.
KEAM 2013 Counselling Process:
The Counseling and allotment of seats for KEAM 2013 will be through the Centralised Allotment Process (CAP 2013) with online submission of options.
KEAM 2013 Participating Institutes:
1. COLLEGE OF DAIRY SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY ( CDT )
2. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING TRIVANDRUM ( TVE )
3. GOVT. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, KANNUR ( KNR )
4. GOVT. ENGINEERING COLLEGE BARTON HILL, TVM ( TRV )
5. GOVT. ENGINEERING COLLEGE, KOZHIKKODE ( KKE )
6. GOVT. ENGINEERING COLLEGE, PAINAVU, IDUKKI ( IDK )
7. GOVT. ENGINEERING COLLEGE, SREEKRISHNAPURAM, PALAKKAD ( PKD )
8. GOVT. ENGINEERING COLLEGE, WAYANAD ( WYD )
9. GOVT. ENGINEERING COLLEGE,THRISSUR ( TCR )
10. GOVT. RAJIV GANDHI INSTITUTE OF TECH., KOTTAYAM ( KTE )
11. KELAPPAJI COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, TAVANUR ( KCT )
12. M A COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, KOTHAMANGALAM ( MAC )
13. N S S COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, PALAKKAD ( NSS )
14. T K M COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, KOLLAM ( TKM )
Government Sponsored Self Financing Colleges
1. CO-OPERATIVE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY VADAKARA ( VDA )
2. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT PUNNNAPRA ( PRP )
3. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING PATHANAPURAM, KOLLAM ( PEC )
4. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING PERUMON, KOLLAM ( PRN )
5. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, ADOOR ( ADR )
6. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, ATTINGAL, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM. ( CEA )
7. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, CHENGANNUR, ALAPPUZHA. ( CHN )
8. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, CHERTHALA, PALLIPPURAM, ALAPPUZHA. ( CEC )
9. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, KALLOOPPARA, PATHANAMTHITTA. ( PTA )
10. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, KARUNAGAPPALLY, KOLLAM. ( KNP )
11. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, KIDANGOOR ( KGR )
12. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, KOTTARAKKARA, KOLLAM. ( CEK )
13. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, MUNNAR ( MNR )
14. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, POONJAR, KOTTAYAM. ( PJR )
15. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, THALASSERY, KANNUR. ( TLY )
16. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, TRIKARIPUR, KASARAGOD. ( TKR )
17. INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, CALICUT UNIVERSITY ( UCC )
18. LBS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, KASARAGOD ( KSD )
19. LBS INSTITUTE OF TECH. FOR WOMEN, POOJAPURA, TVM ( LBT )
20. MODEL ENGINEERING COLLEGE, THRIKKAKKARA, ERNAKULAM ( MDL )
21. S C T COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, PAPPANAMCODE, TVM ( SCT )
22. UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, KARIAVATTOM, TVM ( UCK )
23. UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,THODUPUZHA ( UCE )
Private Self Financing Colleges
1. ADI SHANKARA INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECH ( ASI )
2. AHALIA SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ( ATP )
3. AL AZHAR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ( AAE )
4. AL-AMEEN ENGINEERING COLLEGE ( AAP )
5. ALBERTIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, KALAMASSERY, KOCHI ( AIK )
6. AMAL JYOTHI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING ( AJC )
7. AMMINI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING ( AME )
8. ARCHANA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING ( ACE )
9. ARYANET INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, VADAKKENTE KADU, MUNDUR, PALAKKAD ( ANE )
10. AWH ENGINEERING COLLEGE, KOZHIKKODE ( AWH )
11. AXIS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ( AXE )
12. BASELIOS MATHEWS II COLLEGE OF ENGG., SASTHAMCOTTA, KOLLAM ( BMC )
13. BASELIOS THOMAS I CATHOLICOSE COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ( BTE )
14. BISHOP JEROME INSTITUTE, FATHIMA COLLEGE ROAD, KOLLAM ( BJK )
15. CAARMEL ENGINEERING COLLEGE ( CML )
16. CHRIST KNOWLEDGE CITY ( CKC )
17. COCHIN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, VALANCHERY, MALAPPURAM ( CCV )
18. COCHIN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, MUVATTUPUZHA, ERNAKULAM ( CIM )
19. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY-PAYYANNUR ( CEN )
20. FEDERAL INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY ( FIT )
21. GURUDEVA INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY ( GIT )
22. HEERA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ( HCE )
23. HINDUSTAN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, ARIPPA, CHOZHIYAKODE P.O., KULATHUPUZHA ( HKE )
24. HOLY GRACE ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING FOR WOMEN, MALA, KURUVILASSERI P O, THRISSUR. ( HGW )
25. HOLY KINGS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ( HKC )
26. I E S COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, CHITTILAPPILLY, THRISSUR. ( IES )
27. ILAHIA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING TECH., MULAVOOR, MOOVATTUPUZHA, ERNAKULAM. ( ICE )
28. ILAHIA SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, PEZHAKKAPILLY.P.O,MUVATTUPUZHA ( ICT )
29. ILM COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY PERUMBAVOOR, ERNAKULAM ( ILE )
30. INDIRA GANDHI INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY FOR WOMEN ( IGW )
31. JAI BHARATH COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY ( JBT )
32. JAWAHARLAL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ( JCE )
33. JOHN COX MEMORIAL C S I INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ( JIT )
34. JYOTHI ENGINEERING COLLEGE, CHERUTHURUTHY, THRISSUR ( JEC )
35. K M E A ENGINEERING COLLEGE, EDATHALA, COCHIN ( KME )
36. K R GOURI AMMA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING FOR WOMEN ( GWE )
37. KMCT COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, MUKKOM, MANASSERY, K ( KMC )
38. KMCT COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING FOR WOMEN ( KMW )
39. KMP COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, CHERUKUNNAM, ASAMANNOOR PO, PERUMBAVOOR ( KMP )
40. KOTTAYAM INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY ( KIT )
41. KVM COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ( KVE )
42. LOURDES MATHA COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLGY ( LMC )
43. M E A ENGINEERING COLLEGE, PERINTHALMANNA, VENGOOR ( MEA )
44. M E S COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, KUTTIPPURAM. ( MES )
45. M G COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, THIRUVALLM, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM. ( MGC )
46. M. DASAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, ULLIYERI P.O, KOZHIKODE ( DMC )
47. MALABAR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ( MEC )
48. MALABAR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, ANJARAKANDI, KANNUR. ( MLT )
49. MANGALAM COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, ETTUMANOOR, KOTTAYAM ( MLM )
50. MAR BASELIOS CHRISTIAN COLLEGE OF ENGG AND TECH ( MBC )
51. MAR BASELIOS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ( MBT )
52. MAR BASELIOS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE ( MBI )
53. MARIAN ENGINEERING COLLEGE, KAZHAKUTTOM, TVM ( MCE )
54. MARY MATHA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY RENAMED AS PRS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ( MMO )
55. MATHA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY, MANAKAPPADI, NORTH PRAVUR, ERNAKULAM ( MTA )
56. MES COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, KUNNUKARA, ERNAKULAM. ( MEE )
57. MES INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT ( MEK )
58. METS SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING, MALA ( MET )
59. MOHANDAS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ( MCT )
60. MOOKAMBIKA TECHNICAL CAMPUS, MUVATTUPUZHA, ERNAKULAM ( MKE )
61. MOUNT ZION COLLEGE OF ENGG., PATHANAMTHITTA ( MZC )
62. MOUNT ZION COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING FOR WOMEN ( MZW )
63. MUSALIAR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ( MCK )
64. MUSALIAR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, CHIRAYINKIL, TRIVANDRUM. ( MCC )
65. MUSLIM ASSOCIATION COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, VENJARAMOODU, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM. ( MUS )
66. NEHRU COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND RESEARCH CENTRE ( NCE )
67. NIRMALA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, KUNNAPPILLY PO, MELOOR, CHALAKUDY, THIRISSUR ( NIE )
68. NORTH MALABAR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, KANHANGAD ( NML )
69. P.A.AZIZ COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLGY ( PAA )
70. PALAKKAD INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY ( PIT )
71. PANKAJAKASTURI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ( PKE )
72. PRIME COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING ( PCE )
73. RAJADHANI INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ( RIE )
74. RAJAGIRI SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ( RET )
75. ROYAL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ( RCE )
76. SADGURU SWAMI NITHYANANDA INSITITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ( SGT )
77. SAHRDAYA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ( SHR )
78. SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, PATHAMUTTOM, KOTTAYAM ( MGP )
79. SARABHAI INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY ( SIT )
80. SCMS SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ( SCM )
81. SHAHUL HAMEED MEMORIAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE, KADAKKAL, KOLLAM ( SHM )
82. SNM INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY ( SNM )
83. SREE BUDDHA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING FOR WOMEN, AYATHIL, ELAVUMTHITTA, PATHANAMTHITTA ( SBW )
84. SREE BUDDHA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, PATTOOR, PATTOOR. P O, PADANILAM, NOORANAD, ALAPPUZHA. ( SBC )
85. SREE ERNAKULATHAPPAN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT ( ECE )
86. SREE NARAYANA GURU COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECH ( SNC )
87. SREE NARAYANA GURU INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY ( SNT )
88. SREE NARAYANA GURUKULAM COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, KOLENCHERRY, KADAYIRUPPU P O, ERNAKULAM. ( SNG )
89. SREE NARAYANA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ADOOR ( SNP )
90. SREEPATHY INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY ( SPT )
91. SRI VELLAPPALLY NATESAN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING ( VPE )
92. ST JOSEPHS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY PALAI ( SJC )
93. ST THOMAS COLLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ( STC )
94. ST. THOMAS INSTITUTE FOR SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY ( STI )
95. T K M INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, EZHUKONE, KOLLAM ( TKI )
96. THEJUS ENGINEERING COLLEGE ( TJE )
97. TOC H INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY ( TOC )
98. TRAVANCORE ENGINEERING COLLEGE, OYOOR, KOLLAM ( TEC )
99. TRINITY COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, TRIVANDRUM ( TCT )
100. UKF COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ( UKP )
101. UNIVERSAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE, KONATHUKUNNU, KODUNGALLUR, THRISSUR. ( UNT )
102. VALIA KOONAMBAIKULATHAMMA COLLEGE OF ENGG AND TECH ( VKE )
103. VEDA VYASA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, PONNEMPADAM P O, KARADPARAMBA, MALAPPURAM. ( VVT )
104. VIDYA ACADEMY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY ( VAS )
105. VIJNAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ERNAKULAM. ( VIT )
106. VIMAL JYOTHI ENGINEERING COLLEGE, CHEMPERI, KANNUR ( VML )
107. VISWAJYOTHI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ( VJC )
108. YOUNUS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ( YCE )
109. YOUNUS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING FOR WOMEN, THALACHIRA P O, KOTTARAKKARA, KOLLAM. ( YCW )
110. YOUNUS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, KANNANALOOR ( YCK )
KEAM 2013 Contact Info: Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, 5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695001Phone: 0471- 2332120, 2338487Fax: 0471-2337228E-mail: [email protected]
KEAM 2019 – CEE, Kerala had conducted KEAM 2019 on May 2 (Paper 1) and May 3 (Paper 2) . Know abo...
KEAM Seat Allotment 2019 - CEE, Kerala has released the third seat allotment of KEAM 2019 on Jul...
KEAM Cutoff 2019 – The admission authority has released KEAM 2019 cutoff. Check previous year KEA...
KEAM Counselling 2019 - Registrations for KEAM 2019 counselling has commenced on June 13, 2019. R...
KEAM Syllabus 2019 – Candidates can check the syllabus of KEAM 2019 as released by CEE from here....
Hello dear student,
I hope you are aware that KEAM 2020 is an exam that will be conducted by commissioner of entrance examination that is denoted by CEE. KEAM is an state level exam conducted by CEE , Kerala, for the students who wants to take admission in under graduation programs of engineering. These exams offers admission in various government and private colleges of state .
As you asked about when will form b available so dear student it will be available from February 2020 . And exam will be conducted in the month of may . I hope this helpful to you.
As per your requirement, i would say that as mentioned above your query, for admission into keam for biomedical engineering in government college, the cut off varies every year.
Getting a seat in college is depending on many factors like studenrs to seat ratio, cut off, reservation, ranking of college, etc
Cut off varies evert year as per your reservation category and no. Of students applying for the same.
The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Government of Kerala announced the KEAM 2018 cutoff after the completion of each counseling session.
Click here, to find previous year cut-off rankings-
In general, Try to do your best and get basics and solve numericals from each chapter from all the 3 subjects.
try to give mock test and know where you stand and improve your position.
As for marks try to score 80-85% of total marks. A rank in range 2k-3k will make your position secure in 1st tier colleges who accepts KEAM to intake candidates.
Hope it helps!
For KEAM, only the boards examination marks of class 12 will be taken into consideration. The eligibility of KEAM says that you will need to score 50% marks in Mathematics separately and 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together in class 12. Also, the marks scored in Computer Science will be considered in case you did not study Chemistry. In case you have not studied Chemistry and Computer Science, the marks in Biotechnology will be considered. If none of the subjects- Chemistry, Computer Science and Biotechnology has been studied by the candidate then the marks in Biology will be considered
Your KEAM brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile