Your browser does not support iframes.
Exam Name: Cochin University of Science and Technology Common Aptitude Test -CUSAT CATCommonly called as: CUSAT CAT 2013Exam type: University LevelExam category: UG ExamConducting Institute: Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT)About CUSAT CAT 2013: The CUSAT CAT is an entrance test conducted by the Cochin University of Science and Technology to provide admission to eligible candidates to various engineering courses in the University.CUSAT CAT 2013 Eligibility Criteria:
Latest: [Know your B.Tech admission chances in Cochin University's affiliated colleges as per your CUSAT CAT Rank] - CUSAT CAT 2019 College Predictor
APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW
The candidates who want to apply for B.Tech in CUSAT must have completed their 10+2 from a recognized Board. The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in Maths and must also obtain a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths.CUSAT CAT 2013 Selection Procedure:
The selection process of the candidate for the courses is based on the score obtained by the candidate in the CUSAT CATCUSAT CAT 2013 Paper Pattern:
Know your B.Tech admission chances in Cochin University's affiliated colleges as per your CUSAT Rank
The entrance test will have two sections. The first paper has Maths with 125 questions. The second paper has Physics and Chemistry with 125 questions. The ratio of the second paper is 3:2 for Physics and Chemistry.CUSAT CAT 2013 Application process:
Indian /NRIs: Click here to register online
International candidates have to click here
Application Fees for CUSAT CAT 2013:
General Category Candidates Rs.950 (SC/ST Rs.425)
Candidates who apply under NRI Quota (For B.Tech Programmes Only): Rs.5950
For writing exam at Dubai, an additional amount of Rs 10000 will be charged in form of a Demand Draft favouring Registrar, CUSAT payable at Ernakulam
Application fee can be paid via: Through a bank challan to be printed after entering details in online application.The application fee can be paid exactly two days after the details are entered into the online application formCUSAT CAT 2013 Exam Centres: Allahabad, Alleppey, Bengaluru, Chennai, Dubai, Ernakulam, Hyderabad, Jamshedpur, Kalpetta, Kannur, Kasaragode, Kolkata, Kollam, Kotattayam, Kozhikode, Lucknow ,Malappuram ,Mumbai, New Delhi, Palghat, Pathanamthitta , Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Thodupuzha, Trichur, VaranasiCUSAT CAT 2013 Important Dates:
Start sale of prospectus: February 2, 2013
Last date for receipt of application: February 25, 2013
Test Date: May 11, 2013
Expected Date of Result: May 28, 2013
CUSAT CAT 2013 Result: Information will be updated soon.Website: http://www.cusat.nic.in/CUSAT CAT 2013 Counselling Process: Information will be updated soon.CUSAT CAT 2013 Participating Institutes:
1. College of Engineering, Munnar, Idukki 685 612
2. College of Engineering, Thalassery, Kannur 670 107
3. College of Engineering, Kottarakkara, Kollam 691 531
4. College of Engineering, Kidangoor, Kottayam 686 583
5. College of Engineering, Adoor, Pathanamthitta 691 523
6. College of Engineering, Karunagapally, Kollam 690 518
7. College of Engineering, Chengannoor, Alappuzha – 689 121
8. College of Engineering, Kallooppara, Pathanamthitta 689 603
9. College of Engineering, Kuriottumala, Pathanapuram 689 696
10. Model Engineering College, BMC P.O., Thrikkakkara, Kochi-21
11. College of Engineering, Perumon, Perinad.P.O., Kollam 691 501
12. College of Engineering, Pallipuram, Cherthala, Allapuzha 688 541
13. College of Engineering, Poonjar, Thekkekkara.P.O., Kottayam 686 583
14. The Co-operative Medical College, H.M.T. Colony.P.O., Kochi 683 503
15. College of Engineering, Thrikkaripur, Cheemeni.P.O., Kasargod 671 313
16. College of Engineering, Kuriottumala, Piravanthoor, Pathanapuram, Kollam
17. Toc-H Institute of Science and Technology, Arakunnam.P.O., Kochi 682 313
18. K.V.M. College of Engineering and Information Technology, Alleppey 688 583
19. College of Engineering, GovT. ITI Campus, Attingal, Thiruvananthapuram 695 101
20. CMC Nursing college, Campus of the Co-operative Medical College, Kochi 683 503
21. T.K.M. Institute of Technology, Karuvelil, Musaliar Hills, Ezhukone, Kollam 691 505
22. Co-operative Institute of Technology, Palayanada P.O., Vadakara, Kozhikode 673 530
23. Sarabhai Institute of Science and Technology, Vellanada, Thiruvananthapuram 695 543
24. Central Institute of Fisheries,Nautical & Engineering Training (CIFNET), Kochi 682 016
25. Conspi Academy of Management Studies, Plankalamukku, Thiruvananthapuram 695 109
26. Recognized Institutions under Southern Naval Command Head Quarters, Kochi (SNCHQ)
27. M.G. College of Engineering, Thrikkanamangalam, Thiruvallam, Thiruvananthapuram 695 027
28. ER & DCI Institute of Technology, P.B.No 6520, Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram 695 033
29. Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management-Kerala (IITM-K), ‘Nila’, Technopark, Thiruvananthapuram-695581
CUSAT CAT 2013 Contact Info:
Cochin University of Science and Technology,Cochin University P.OKochi - 682 022, Kerala, IndiaPhone: +91 - 0484 - 2862250 / 2577550
CUSAT CAT Important Dates 2020 - Cochin University of Science and Technology has announced the im...
CUSAT CAT 2020 - Cochin University of Science and Technology will conduct the CUSAT CAT 2020 exam...
CUSAT CAT Result 2020 - CUSAT will release the result of CUSAT CAT 2020 tentatively in the first ...
CUSAT CAT Rank List 2020 - CUSAT will release the rank list of CUSAT CAT 2020 tentatively in the ...
CUSAT CAT Participating Institutes 2020 - Candidates can check the complete list of all the Part...
you have to appear CUSAT CAT exam for MSc stream. The eligibility for MSC exam is 55% in BSc in the related discipline.
You have to apply for PG program section in the application form. The form is available online and last date is 19th april.
Syllabus is not specified. You have to ask from any one you know from the college or from the department. Consult your teacher as him/her to guide you.
The board has not given the syllabus which makes difficult for us to provide.
Hope it helps!
For doing integrated courses such as integrated M.SC , M.A, M.C.A etc the marks of the 12th standard along with some of the entrance exams are taken.
Some of the entrance exams are NEST, IIT JAM,
TIFR GS, Rajasthan JET, CIT MSC CET,
Minimum 50% marks in 10+2 is needed for admission taking entrance test.
More than 90% in 10+2 is really good for integrated PG courses.
Hope this will help you.
Topics of maths are
Hope this helps!
Your CUSAT CAT brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile