Your browser does not support iframes.
Exam Name: Cochin University of Science and Technology Common Aptitude Test -CUSAT CATCommonly called as: CUSAT CAT 2013Exam type: University LevelExam category: UG ExamConducting Institute: Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT)About CUSAT CAT 2013: The CUSAT CAT is an entrance test conducted by the Cochin University of Science and Technology to provide admission to eligible candidates to various engineering courses in the University.CUSAT CAT 2013 Eligibility Criteria:
Latest: [Know your B.Tech admission chances in Cochin University's affiliated colleges as per your CUSAT CAT Rank] - CUSAT CAT 2020 College Predictor
The candidates who want to apply for B.Tech in CUSAT must have completed their 10+2 from a recognized Board. The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in Maths and must also obtain a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths.CUSAT CAT 2013 Selection Procedure:
The selection process of the candidate for the courses is based on the score obtained by the candidate in the CUSAT CATCUSAT CAT 2013 Paper Pattern:
Know your B.Tech admission chances in Cochin University's affiliated colleges as per your CUSAT Rank
The entrance test will have two sections. The first paper has Maths with 125 questions. The second paper has Physics and Chemistry with 125 questions. The ratio of the second paper is 3:2 for Physics and Chemistry.CUSAT CAT 2013 Application process:
Indian /NRIs: Click here to register online
International candidates have to click here
Application Fees for CUSAT CAT 2013:
General Category Candidates Rs.950 (SC/ST Rs.425)
Candidates who apply under NRI Quota (For B.Tech Programmes Only): Rs.5950
For writing exam at Dubai, an additional amount of Rs 10000 will be charged in form of a Demand Draft favouring Registrar, CUSAT payable at Ernakulam
Application fee can be paid via: Through a bank challan to be printed after entering details in online application.The application fee can be paid exactly two days after the details are entered into the online application formCUSAT CAT 2013 Exam Centres: Allahabad, Alleppey, Bengaluru, Chennai, Dubai, Ernakulam, Hyderabad, Jamshedpur, Kalpetta, Kannur, Kasaragode, Kolkata, Kollam, Kotattayam, Kozhikode, Lucknow ,Malappuram ,Mumbai, New Delhi, Palghat, Pathanamthitta , Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Thodupuzha, Trichur, VaranasiCUSAT CAT 2013 Important Dates:
APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW
Start sale of prospectus: February 2, 2013
Last date for receipt of application: February 25, 2013
Test Date: May 11, 2013
Expected Date of Result: May 28, 2013
CUSAT CAT 2013 Result: Information will be updated soon.Website: http://www.cusat.nic.in/CUSAT CAT 2013 Counselling Process: Information will be updated soon.CUSAT CAT 2013 Participating Institutes:
1. College of Engineering, Munnar, Idukki 685 612
2. College of Engineering, Thalassery, Kannur 670 107
3. College of Engineering, Kottarakkara, Kollam 691 531
4. College of Engineering, Kidangoor, Kottayam 686 583
5. College of Engineering, Adoor, Pathanamthitta 691 523
6. College of Engineering, Karunagapally, Kollam 690 518
7. College of Engineering, Chengannoor, Alappuzha – 689 121
8. College of Engineering, Kallooppara, Pathanamthitta 689 603
9. College of Engineering, Kuriottumala, Pathanapuram 689 696
10. Model Engineering College, BMC P.O., Thrikkakkara, Kochi-21
11. College of Engineering, Perumon, Perinad.P.O., Kollam 691 501
12. College of Engineering, Pallipuram, Cherthala, Allapuzha 688 541
13. College of Engineering, Poonjar, Thekkekkara.P.O., Kottayam 686 583
14. The Co-operative Medical College, H.M.T. Colony.P.O., Kochi 683 503
15. College of Engineering, Thrikkaripur, Cheemeni.P.O., Kasargod 671 313
16. College of Engineering, Kuriottumala, Piravanthoor, Pathanapuram, Kollam
17. Toc-H Institute of Science and Technology, Arakunnam.P.O., Kochi 682 313
18. K.V.M. College of Engineering and Information Technology, Alleppey 688 583
19. College of Engineering, GovT. ITI Campus, Attingal, Thiruvananthapuram 695 101
20. CMC Nursing college, Campus of the Co-operative Medical College, Kochi 683 503
21. T.K.M. Institute of Technology, Karuvelil, Musaliar Hills, Ezhukone, Kollam 691 505
22. Co-operative Institute of Technology, Palayanada P.O., Vadakara, Kozhikode 673 530
23. Sarabhai Institute of Science and Technology, Vellanada, Thiruvananthapuram 695 543
24. Central Institute of Fisheries,Nautical & Engineering Training (CIFNET), Kochi 682 016
25. Conspi Academy of Management Studies, Plankalamukku, Thiruvananthapuram 695 109
26. Recognized Institutions under Southern Naval Command Head Quarters, Kochi (SNCHQ)
27. M.G. College of Engineering, Thrikkanamangalam, Thiruvallam, Thiruvananthapuram 695 027
28. ER & DCI Institute of Technology, P.B.No 6520, Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram 695 033
29. Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management-Kerala (IITM-K), ‘Nila’, Technopark, Thiruvananthapuram-695581
CUSAT CAT 2013 Contact Info:
Cochin University of Science and Technology,Cochin University P.OKochi - 682 022, Kerala, IndiaPhone: +91 - 0484 - 2862250 / 2577550
CUSAT CAT 2020 Result- Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) will release the CUSAT...
CUSAT CAT 2020 Answer Key- Cochin University of Science and Technology will release the CUSAT CAT...
CUSAT CAT Participating Institutes 2020 - Candidates can check the complete list of all the Part...
CUSAT CAT Syllabus 2020 - Candidates can check the syllabus of CUSAT CAT 2020 to know which topic...
CUSAT CAT Application Form 2020 - The Authorities had released CUSAT CAT 2020 application form on...
Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) conducts the common admission test (cat) for admission to various courses.
The syllabus of Aptitude Test for Microbiology for cusat cat includes graduation level Botany, Zoology, microbiology, biotechnology and environmental science.
There shall be 150 objective type questions in the following pattern at the Graduate level:
50% - Microbiology,
15% - Zoology,
15% - Bio-Technology,
5% - Environment Sciences.
Hope this helps.
No not same , the legal apttitude section in law entrances check your legal "reasoning", not legal "knowledge". ...Legal Reasoning questions focus on legal propositions, where a set of facts are given along with a principle of law.
The more significant change is that there will be no legal aptitude section in CLAT 2020.
Books are best for CLAT
1. TABLE OF CONTENT
2. ANALYTIC REASONING BY M.K PANDEY
3. WORD POWER MADE EASY BY NORMAN LEWIS.
4. VERBAL REASONING BY R.S AGGARWAL.
HOPE THIS HELP!
Given below are important dates for cusat gate.Any more queries visit link:
Last date to fill CUSAT CAT 2020 Application Form (without late fee)
February 10, 2020
Last date to fill CUSAT CAT 2020 Application Form with late fee
February 15, 2020
Remittance of fee (online only)
January 8 to February 8, 2020
CUSAT CAT 2020 Admit Card availability
March 27, 2020
Last date to download CUSAT CAT 2020 Admit Card
April 19, 2020
CUSAT CAT 2020 Exam
April 18 and 19, 2020
Declaration of CUSAT CAT 2020 Result
First week of May, 2020
Counselling - Option Entry
May to June, 2020
Your CUSAT CAT brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile