- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
Institute: University College of Technology (A)
Programme: M.Tech. Chemical Engg, Plant Design, Food Technology ,Textile Technology (Part Time), 2012-13
No. of Seats: 15 + 2 (for sponsered candidates)
1. For M.Tech Chemical Engineering ( Plant Design): B.Tech Chemical Engg / B.E Chemical Engg/ AICHE or any other degree course equivalent to B.Tech Chemical Engg.
2. For M.Tech Food Technology ( Food Processing Technology ):B.Tech ( Food Technology/ Food Science & Technology/ Food Engineering / Dairy Science & Technology / Dairy Technology/ Food & Fermentation Technology/ Oils and Fat Technology/ Biotechnology/ Chemical Engineering ) or MSc. ( Food Tech/ Food Science & Technology/ Food Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Oils and Fats ) or B.Sc 4 year Degree Course ( Agricultural Engineering )from Research or Industrial establishments situated under recognized university.
3. For M.Tech Textile Technology ( Apparel Technology) B.Tech. (Textile Technology/ Textile Chemistry/ Textile Engineering/ Fibre Science & Technology/ GTA/ Apparel Technology/ Fashion Technology) or B.Sc. Home Science four year Degree in Apparel Production Management or its equivalent in the relevant subject.
Selection process: Written test
How to apply: http://www.osmania.ac.in/
Application deadline: July 30th, 2012
Written Test: August 11, 2012
Result Declaration : August 16, 2012
Counselling: August 18, 2012
Contact Person Convener (Admissions)
Mobile : 9849173781
University College of Technology ,
Osmania University, Hyderabad