- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
JEE Advanced 2013 Admit Card Download is now available till May 31, 2013 evening onwards. Students should download it and verify the details mentioned in it. Any discrepancy has to be reported to the authorities and corrected. The JEE Advanced 2013 Admit Card downloaded by the candidates has to be carried to the exam centre where after verification, the original one will be issued. Students can now download the JEE Advanced 2013 Admit Card here on this page.
JEE Advanced 2013 Admit Card Download:
- Only Students who have successfully registered for the JEE Advanced 2013 can download the JEE Advanced 2013 Admit Card.
- The JEE Advanced 2013 Admit Card will not be sent by post or otherwise and can be downloaded from May 16 to 31, 2013.
- Once the JEE Advanced 2013 Admit Card Download is over, students must check the details printed in it.
- The Hall Ticket for JEE Advanced 2013 will contain the photograph of the applicant as well as the JEE Advanced 2013 Roll No, Exam Centre allotted and the personal particulars of the candidate such as name and address.
- The zonal IIT office has to be contacted without delay if students cannot avail the JEE Advanced 2013 Admit Card Download or if any discrepancy is found in the Admit Card.
- Students without a valid JEE Advanced 2013 Admit Card will not be allowed to write the exam
- At the exam hall, the JEE Advanced 2013 Admit Card Downloaded will be verified and the identity of the candidate ascertained.
- Students will not be allowed to appear for the exam in case of any doubt.
- At the invigilator’s discretion, a student may be allowed to write the exam after completion of all formalities including the thumb impression
Download your admit card for JEE Advanced 2013:
Enter your JEE Advance 2013 Registration No and Date of Birth.