- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
Examination: GITAM Admission Test (GAT) 2013
Institute: GITAM University
1. B.Tech. Degree (4 years) in
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Information Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Architecture (5 Year B.Tech Programme)
- Aeronautical Engineering
2. B.Tech.+M.Tech.- 5 Year Dual Degree
- B.Tech. + M.Tech. (ECE)
- B.Tech. + M.Tech. (Mechanical)
Eligibility:Pass in Intermediate or 12th examination from a recognized Central / State Board or its equivalent either in 2013 or 2012 subject to securing the following percentage of marks in specified subjects.
- B.Tech. Programs : A minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry and First Class or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination in single attempt.
- B.Tech. in Biotechnology: A minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry or Biology, Physics & Chemistry and First Class or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination in single attempt.
Students who passed in Intermediate or 10+2 examination in 2011 or earlier are NOT eligible to appear for GAT-2013.
Candidates seeking admission to B.Arch. program should qualify in NATA exam with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Intermediate or 10+2 examination.
Selection Procedure: on basis of GAT 2013
Exam Centres: Click here for the list of exam centres
Note: Candidates should indicate 3 different test centres, in order of preference, in the application for consideration by the University
GAT- Online Slot Booking System:
Candidates must choose a test centre, date and slot of their choice by using the GAT booking system.
Candidates will not be issued the e-hall ticket without booking a slot through GAT booking system.
Candidate has to submit his / her Application Number, Gender and Date of Birth, while logging into the GAT booking system.
GAT - Hall Ticket:
The hall ticket contains the Hall Ticket Number, Program Applied for, Address of the Test Centre, Date & Time of the Test i.e., selected by the candidate.
Candidate should enter the Application Number, Gender and Date of Birth details to download the Hall ticket.
Important: The hall ticket must be preserved and produced at the time of counselling for seeking admission.
Photo ID: Candidates should report to the selected test centre with two copies of the hall tickets and any one of the following for photo identification:
- Passport/Driving License/EC Voter ID card/IT PAN card or School/College photo-bearing ID card.
Application Fee: Rs. 1,000 (Rs. 600 for female candidates)
Cash at specified banks
through a DD in favour of GITAM University payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank
How to apply:
Click here to apply online
After completing the form online, take 2 print outs of the filled form. (one copy for candidate's reference)
Affix a photograph and sign in the space provided.
Send the printout along with the Demand Draft / Pay order by registered post / speed post to
GITAM University, Gandhi Nagar Campus,
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
Applications are available throughout India in
Indian Bank Branches
Union Bank of India branches
Applications can be obtained by post from Director-Admissions by sending a request on plain paper giving the candidate’s name with complete mailing address accompanied by DD for Rs. 1,100 (Rs. 700 for female candiddates) in favour of GITAM University payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank.
The filled - in application along with Demand Draft should reach Director-Admissions, GITAM UNIVERSITY, Gandhi Nagar Campus, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam - 530 045, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
Request by post will be accepted till 22nd March, 2013.
Application deadline: on or before 29th March, 2013.
Online Slot booking: 05th to 12th April 2013
Download of E-Hall-Tickets: 05th April 2013 onwards
Online Tests at different Centers: 17th April to 8th May 2013
Announcement of Test Results: 20th May 2013
Click here for the brochure
Gandhi Nagar Campus,
Visakhapatnam - 530 045,
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
Phone :(+91-891) 2790101, 2790202, 2790404, 2790505